Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Drive traffic to your website using SEO and increase your sales with FREE Organic traffic. Improve your sites Landing Page to improve your conversion rate.
Pay your way to the top of Google, Search Engine Result Page. Increase your conversion and advertise using Google Adwords.
I will give you powerful insight through my custom reports to track your progress and know the place you need to improve on.
Top SEO Specialist in Philippines
Geromme Talampas is one of the Philippines’ leading SEO experts, specialists and consultants. He is the founder of the GOSEARCH INC. SEO Outsourcing Company, one of the country’s most successful digital marketing company and was a former manager in five top US, UK and AU companies.
Geromme’s core competencies include Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), Content Marketing, Copywriting, eCommerce SEO, Link Building, Web Design and Web Development. He is one of the few SEOToolset Certified Analyst in the Philippines. He is also one of the Philippines’ most humble and most successful search marketing practitioner.
Geromme Talampas has a degree in Master of Marketing Communications at De La Salle University, Manila Philippines.
Is hiring an SEO Expert in the Philippines a good investment?
Hiring an SEO Expert in the Philippines is a fantastic investment because we provide real SEO services and because you will get your ROI in just 6 months. We are very hardworking and talented SEOs and we have a proven track record of good SEO results for all our clients around the world.
Why should I outsource my SEO to a Philippines SEO Company?
You should outsource your SEO to a Philippines SEO Company like Gosearch Inc because they have a 10+ experience of working in the SEO field and they have more than 50+ clients from UK, AU, US and EU. They have a team of SEO Experts, marketers, developers working on your site to deliver the best results possible.
How much does SEO cost in the Philippines?
SEO cost in the Philippines is cheaper than in any other country in the world. It’s almost 50% cheaper but the quality of services you can get is top level and is done by experts. The average monthly cost for SEO for small businesses is around 25,000 Philippine peso ($500) and around 50,000 Philippine peso ($1,000) for medium sized companies. For large campaigns the cost for monthly SEO is between 250,000php ($5,000) to 500,000php ($10,000).
What does an SEO specialist do?
A Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist or SEO Expert is responsible for improving website rankings on Google and other Search Engines. A SEO Specialist is also responsible for analyzing, auditing and implementing websites strategies to optimize for both users and search engines. An SEO specialist also do keyword research and develops content in order to increase traffic and conversions to a website.
How do I become a SEO Expert in Philippines?
I become a SEO Expert in the Philippines by studying Web Development and Marketing in college and by working as an SEO Specialist for more than 10 years. I also become a SEO Expert by taking certifications in SEO and Internet Marketing and by attending various international SEO Conferences and Digital Marketing events. To know more about my SEO experience, kindly check my Resume below:
SEO Expert Resume
SEO Expert at GOSEARCH INC.
1806 Cityland 10 Tower , H.V. Dela Costa Street Makati City
February 2015 – Present
- SEO and Link Building
- Manages Google Adwords Campaigns
- Creates and Optimise Ads for Google Adwords campaigns.
- Conversion Optimisation
- Plan, develop and organize marketing objectives and strategies to expand the business.
- Manage a group of Jr. Marketers and Writers
- Advises company executives and clients on marketing strategies and campaigns to reach goals.
- Doing market research to discover market opportunities, analyzing data regarding consumer patterns and preferences.
- Creating digital marketing campaigns for the company.
- Interpreting and predicting current and future trends.
Sr. SEO Specialist at One Jump Web Inc.
1401-A 14th Floor Security Bank Centre 6776 Ayala Avenue, Legaspi Village, Makati City
April 2011 – October 2014
- Involved in the development of marketing objectives and all marketing campaigns of the company.
- Research, analyze and discover marketing opportunities and form marketing campaigns and marketing strategies to expand the business.
- Setting up the marketing forecasts and formulate marketing objectives and policies.
- Planning and implementation of marketing policies and programs to meet the targets
- Doing market research to discover market opportunities
- Preparation and execution of marketing objectives and campaigns
- Analyzing data of the target market
- Interpreting and predicting current and future trends
- Keep the company informed of the changing trends and demands in the market.
- Working closely with web designers and programmers and marketers
- Manage a group of Jr. Marketers and Content Writers
Search Engine Marketing Specialist at iZone Technologies Philippines
Unit 2204-2205 Orient Square Building, F. Ortigas Jr. Avenue, Pasig City, 1600
June 2010 – April 2011
- Manages Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing and Microsoft Ad Center Campaigns
- Managing campaigns that include set up, support, reporting and analysis. Set- up, implementation, and management of pay-per-click campaigns in multiple verticals
- Ad copy creation, testing, and optimization
- Testing of keyword, ad copy, landing page strategies
- Reporting and analysis of pay-per-click campaigns
Search Engine Optimization Specialist at Message Force
|Unit 1608-1609 Robinsons Equitable Tower||ADB Avenue Ortigas Center||Pasig City Philippines|
June 2009 – June 2010
- Developing Websites for Multiple Clients using WordPress Content Management System
- Optimize Websites using different SEO techniques
- Creating web pages using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce website
Master of Marketing Communications, 2013 – 2015
- De La Salle University, Taft Avenue, Metro Manila, Philippines
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, 2005 – 2009
- Central Luzon State University, Munoz, Nueva Ecija Philippines